Perikatan Nasional announced its shadow cabinet line-up.
We get into the question of its lack of diversity, along with the role it is expected to play in strengthening Parliament and democracy as a whole.
Is there potential for PN’s shadow cabinet? BFM poses this question to Dr Bridget Welsh, an honorary research associate at the Asia Research Centre of the University of Nottingham Malaysia.
Produced by: Natasha Fusil
Presented by: Sharmilla Ganesan and Lee Chwi Lynn
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support Aliran's work with an online donation. Scan this QR code using your mobile phone e-wallet or banking app:
View all comments