Nurul Izzah revealed her appointment as a senior advisor to the prime minister in an interview with The Star, which has garnered several criticisms accusing Anwar of practicing nepotism.
BFM talks to Bersih chairperson Thomas Fann about how this affects perceptions of Anwar Ibrahim’s unity government and its relevance to Malaysia’s current political landscape.
Produced by: Alia Zefri
Presented by: Sharmilla Ganesan and Lee Chwi Lynn
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support Aliran's work with an online donation. Scan this QR code using your mobile phone e-wallet or banking app:
View all comments