Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim’s ‘reformasi’ brand is centred around two ideas – fighting against corruption and for institutional reforms.
So how did he and his cabinet perform in their first 100 days with regard to reforms? BFM speaks to Bersih chairperson Thomas Fann.
Produced and presented by: Dashran Yohan
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support Aliran's work with an online donation. Scan this QR code using your mobile phone e-wallet or banking app:
View all comments