There is a lot of speculation about when the general election will be held.
It looks as if everyone is in the dark and there’s reportedly some disagreement about it in the cabinet too.
BFM talks to Merdeka Centre programme director Ben Suffian and Bersih chairperson Thomas Fann about where everyone stands on election timing and how prepared they are. They also discuss the broader repercussions of not knowing when elections will be?
Produced by: Natasha Fusil, Lee Chwi Lynn and Sharmilla Ganesan
Presented by: Lee Chwi Lynn and Sharmilla Ganesan
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support Aliran's work with an online donation. Scan this QR code using your mobile phone e-wallet or banking app:
View all comments