BFM talks to emeritus professor Shad Saleem Faruqi about our constitutional right to vote and the amendments that might affect this general election, including the lowering of the minimum voting age, automatic voter registration and changes to how postal voting works.
Produced and presented by: Juliet Jacobs
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support Aliran's work with an online donation. Scan this QR code using your mobile phone e-wallet or banking app:
Elections give voters right to chose the best among the worst!
I read this some place but not who said it.
Apologies if misunderstood