Is the real fight for the people’s hearts and votes happening online?
BFM speaks to Sunway University’s Dr Pauline Leong and Centre for Independent Journalism advisor Ding Jo-Ann about the internet as a campaign space – what’s being communicated? how are people talking about the general election? – and the importance of being able to identify disinformation.
Produced by: Natasha Fusil, Lee Chwi Lynn and Sharmilla Ganesan
Presented by: Lee Chwi Lynn and Sharmilla Ganesan
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support Aliran's work with an online donation. Scan this QR code using your mobile phone e-wallet or banking app:
View all comments