Bersih has launched its #VoteFuture campaign to encourage voter participation in the upcoming general election, saying that a high voter turnout is vital for electing a government with a strong mandate.
The campaign aims to attain a voter turnout of not less than 70% or 14.8 million voters, which would be an increase of 2.5 million voters compared with the 2018 general election.
Produced by The Star
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support Aliran's work with an online donation. Scan this QR code using your mobile phone e-wallet or banking app:
View all comments