VoteMalaysia and Undi18 are collaborating to bring back 50,000 postal votes to Malaysia from various countries.
BFM speaks to Ei Lyn Tan, the national advocacy director at the Malaysia Student Councils of Australia, an organisation that is on the ground to ensure ballots arrive in time in Malaysia on polling day.
Produced by: Natasha Fusil
Presented by: Sharmilla Ganesan, Lee Chwi Lynn and Sharaad Kuttan
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support Aliran's work with an online donation. Scan this QR code using your mobile phone e-wallet or banking app:
View all comments