We know Bersih as the electoral watchdog that has been pushing for fair, free and clean elections, and playing a seminal role in shifting Malaysia’s political tide. But where and how did it all begin?
BFM speaks to journalist Danny Lim about his latest book, We Are Marching Now: The Inside Story of Bersih 1.0.
Produced by: Kelly Anissa and Lee Chwi Lynn
Presented by: Lee Chwi Lynn and Sharmilla Ganesan
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support Aliran's work with an online donation. Scan this QR code using your mobile phone e-wallet or banking app:
View all comments