It has been 100 days since Anwar Ibrahim became Prime Minister.
Since taking office, he has promised to fight corruption, carry out democratic reforms and improve the lives of the poorest people in the nation.
So, how have the PM and his cabinet performed so far? BFM talks to Dr Bridget Welsh, honorary research associate of the University of Nottingham Malaysia’s Asia Research Institute.
Produced and presented by: Dashran Yohan
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support Aliran's work with an online donation. Scan this QR code using your mobile phone e-wallet or banking app:
View all comments