Upon leaving the palace, Anwar Ibrahim told press members that the Agong desires a strong government that is inclusive in terms of race, religion and region to focus on resolving the people’s problems and to resuscitate the economy.
BFM talks to Prof Wong Chin Huat to unpack these latest developments and find out what an inclusive deal among parties would look like.
Produced and presented by: Lee Chwi Lynn and Sharaad Kuttan
The views expressed in Aliran's media statements and the NGO statements we have endorsed reflect Aliran's official stand. Views and opinions expressed in other pieces published here do not necessarily reflect Aliran's official position.
AGENDA RAKYAT - Lima perkara utama
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Support Aliran's work with an online donation. Scan this QR code using your mobile phone e-wallet or banking app:
View all comments