Malaysia has caught an economic virus, and the ringgit is weak, heading south.
At present, Malaysia is in the sickbed and all the ‘specialist doctors’ will not cooperate to heal her.
Two previous specialist doctors could not heal her and the medicine they gave has had no effect.
One of the two doctors wants to continue treating Malaysia even though he failed the first time.
Today, for the love for Malaysia, the Agong, suggests that all the specialists come together and put their combine skills to treat and heal Malaysia.
The Agong’s wisdom is simple: if all the specialist doctors come together to treat Malaysia and do their best together, Malaysia could be saved.
Malaysia is still in the sickbed waiting for all the specialist doctors to come together to save her.
- Sign up for Aliran's free daily email updates or weekly newsletters or both
- Make a one-off donation to Persatuan Aliran Kesedaran Negara, CIMB a/c 8004240948
- Make a regular pledge or periodic auto-donation to Aliran
- Become an Aliran member
- Tegakkan maruah serta kualiti kehidupan rakyat
- Galakkan pembangunan saksama, lestari serta tangani krisis alam sekitar
- Raikan kerencaman dan keterangkuman
- Selamatkan demokrasi dan angkatkan keluhuran undang-undang
- Lawan rasuah dan kronisme
Prior to GE15, many surveys indicated economy and employment are their top priorities but the votes to PN seemed otherwise! You can never know the real reason until it’s over.