Aliran, a non-profit organisation promoting social reform, invites applications for an internship of two to four months beginning March 2017.
Applicants must be over 21 years of age and interested in gaining exposure to social issues and civil society work. This is an opportunity for young people to get to know Aliran.
- Taking part in a digitalisation project of our Aliran Monthly archives, including the scanning of these magazines into soft copies.
- Assisting in organising Aliran’s youth outreach programmes.
- Writing two short articles for the Aliran website.
- Assisting in office administration, where necessary.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Computer literate
- Able to work independently
A modest monthly allowance will be paid.
Please send in your applications with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8 March 2017.
Shortlisted candidates will be notifed by 15 March 2017.