All Malaysians above 21 who want to share in our struggle may join Aliran. Our members are ordinary Malaysians from all walks of life. It is easy to become a member:
- Find out more about Aliran. Please read and accept our Basic Principles, which define our vision of society.
- Print out the Membership Application Form. Fill up the form and sign it.
- Photograph/scan the completed and signed form and email it to aliran.malaysia (at) yahoo.com Alternatively, you can mail it to our postal address: The Secretary, Aliran, 103 Medan Penaga, 11600 Penang.
- Applications are considered during Aliran’s monthly executive committee meetings. Once you are accepted as a member, you will be notified and requested to pay an entrance fee of RM5 and the first year’s annual membership subscription of RM12. Total RM17.
- You may then deposit a cheque or make a bank transfer to Persatuan Aliran Kesedaran Negara at CIMB Bank Berhad (Seri Damai branch, Penang, Malaysia) account number 8004240948. (If you are outside Malaysia, please include the SWIFT code for our bank: CIBBMYKL)
- Once you have made the payment, please photograph or scan the pay-in slip and email it to aliran.malaysia (at) yahoo.com with a brief message.
(Visited 2,614 times, 19 visits today)