Are enough people aware of the implications – social, financial and environmental – of the RM46bn land reclamation, Pan Island Link highway and elevated light rail projects in Penang?
Do people know who wins and who loses?
Has there been enough transparency and disclosure for the public to come to an informed opinion and to hold the major players accountable?
Are people aware of the alternatives available?
Come for this talk and discussion and find out more:
- Sign up for Aliran's free daily email updates or weekly newsletters or both
- Make a one-off donation to Persatuan Aliran Kesedaran Negara, CIMB a/c 8004240948
- Use online banking to schedule an auto donation to Aliran every month or every quarter
- Support the struggle for Justice, Freedom and Solidarity; become an Aliran member
- Speaker: Khoo Salma Nasution, Penang Forum steering committee member
- Moderator: Henry Loh, Aliran honorary treasurer
- Date: Wednesday, 11 December 2019
- Time: 8pm – 10pm
- Venue: Ruman Aliran, 103 Medan Penaga, 11600 Jelutong, Penang
- Pre-registration required; please use the form below: