Some 40 civil society groups have come out to protest the suspension of a Cambodian NGO that works to analyse the impact of development projects especially on the poor and marginalised.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
TINGKATKAN KESEDARAN ANDA
Panas – What’s hot
Selangor: All eyes on Pas but party caught in real dilemma (1,816)Lessons from Sarawak (1,389)Did Khalid lie to the Sultan? (1,088)Sacking of MB from party: Constitutional law implications (1,054)Do-or-die phase of Pakatan Rakyat experiment (956)Will Pas join forces with Umno to topple the Pakatan-led… (657)Discretion of the monarch in choice of MB (651)Can the MB sack the ExCo members and ‘with immediate… (629)Reject Lynas’ application for permanent licence (600)Selangor MB fiasco: The right to seek dissolution (573)
- Galloway, street crimes, war crimes and the referendum (Zenpolitics)
- Pelihara kebebasan bersuara, tegakkan hak asasi (Projek Dialog)
- Until Malaysia ensure rights of migrant workers are protected efficiently and speedily...? (CHARLES HECTOR)
- Allyson Pollock: independence as an emergency operation to save NHS in Scotland (Zenpolitics)
- MARI KITA LIHAT KEDANGKALAN MP INI PERLI ORANG- SETELAH MENJADI AHLI PARLIMEN (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- BAYAR CASH!!! Aliyaa Magda Alirkan Darah Haid Atas Kalimah Allah Akhirnya Mati (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)