The Bruno Manser Fund welcomes the police action and supports the demand that timber and oil palm plantations found to be hiring thugs should lose their licences.
TINGKATKAN KESEDARAN ANDA
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Panas – What’s hot
Lessons from Sarawak (1,748)A disease that could kill Malaysia (830)On the homeless, lack of academic transparency and human… (821)Malaysia among 24 ‘worst countries for workers’:… (319)Shopping therapy won’t solve MH370 crisis (315)No immunity for rape (314)Najib should not sue Malaysiakini (293)Downed Malaysian plane raises risk of war between Russia and… (283)Burma: Religious conversion law threatens religious freedom (283)‘Negaru-ku’ – a people’s movement to… (259)
- Jurang kemewahan dan makna Raya (Projek Dialog)
- DARI PRESIDEN PARTI KE MENTERI BESAR (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- BANYAK MAKAN RASUAH (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- Pengkhianatan Kaum Intelektual Dalam Perspektif Kebudayaan – Bahagian I (IRF)
- Jon Snow on Gaza - worthy compassion, but where's the context? (Zenpolitics)
- Do not disturb - Israel just want a little hush (Zenpolitics)