A group of Malaysian citizens overseas has filed a lawsuit against the Election Commission asking the High Court to compel the Commission to register them as absent voters, reports MyOverseasVote.
TINGKATKAN KESEDARAN ANDA
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Panas – What’s hot
Lessons from Sarawak (2,188)A disease that could kill Malaysia (831)On the homeless, lack of academic transparency and human… (821)Shopping therapy won’t solve MH370 crisis (316)No immunity for rape (315)‘Negaru-ku’ – a people’s movement to… (306)Najib should not sue Malaysiakini (293)Downed Malaysian plane raises risk of war between Russia and… (288)Burma: Religious conversion law threatens religious freedom (285)When Malaysian politics is all Bung-ed up (241)
- Gaza: West's weasel words while the slaughter goes on (Zenpolitics)
- Wan Azizah Lebih Bersih Dari Khalid Ibrahim (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- PAS-UMNO CONSPIRACY CONFIRMED! Hardliners defend Zuhdi, slam 'coward & traitor' who leaked Whatsapp (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- Jurang kemewahan dan makna Raya (Projek Dialog)
- Pengkhianatan Kaum Intelektual Dalam Perspektif Kebudayaan – Bahagian I (IRF)
- Jon Snow on Gaza - worthy compassion, but where's the context? (Zenpolitics)