Many Penangites believe that the monorail and the proposed second Penang bridge as currently designed were proposed with a view to achieving large profits for politically connected KL-based firms. A dozen leading Penang-based civil...
TINGKATKAN KESEDARAN ANDA
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Panas – What’s hot
Lessons from Sarawak (1,307)On the homeless, lack of academic transparency and human… (821)A disease that could kill Malaysia (819)Malaysia among 24 ‘worst countries for workers’:… (468)Punishment for professor who revealed uncomfortable truths (457)The jihad hypocrites (443)Shopping therapy won’t solve MH370 crisis (310)No immunity for rape (309)Najib should not sue Malaysiakini (289)Burma: Religious conversion law threatens religious freedom (280)
- ANWAR MASIH YAKIN PADA PAS? (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- Do not disturb - Israel just want a little hush (Zenpolitics)
- PAS KUAT? MAKA PAS AKAN KELUAR PR...KERJASAMA DENGAN UMNO DI SELANGOR DAN PAS AKAN KEKAL DOMINAN DI KELANTAN. (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- Pesanan Hari Raya Projek Dialog (Projek Dialog)
- Who and what started the recent 'killings' in Gaza? (CHARLES HECTOR)
- Aung Myo Ming’s Gift to Burma (Winking at Life)