One of Najib’s reform initiatives aims at decentralisation in decision making and devolution of powers. But how will this be possible when, as Francis Loh observes, the BN federal government has been most disinterested...
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
TINGKATKAN KESEDARAN ANDA
Panas – What’s hot
Lessons from Sarawak (3,582)Selangor: All eyes on Pas but party caught in real dilemma (1,814)Did Khalid lie to the Sultan? (1,081)Sacking of MB from party: Constitutional law implications (1,054)Do-or-die phase of Pakatan Rakyat experiment (954)Will Pas join forces with Umno to topple the Pakatan-led… (656)Discretion of the monarch in choice of MB (644)Can the MB sack the ExCo members and ‘with immediate… (629)Reject Lynas’ application for permanent licence (599)Selangor MB fiasco: The right to seek dissolution (571)
- Allyson Pollock: independence as an emergency operation to save NHS in Scotland (Zenpolitics)
- MARI KITA LIHAT KEDANGKALAN MP INI PERLI ORANG- SETELAH MENJADI AHLI PARLIMEN (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- BAYAR CASH!!! Aliyaa Magda Alirkan Darah Haid Atas Kalimah Allah Akhirnya Mati (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- Erti Merdeka bagi Sabah dan Sarawak (Projek Dialog)
- Goodbye MAS Employees Union(MASEU) and other Unions in MAS? (CHARLES HECTOR)
- MTUC calls for tripartite meet concerning Tebrau and Kulai strikes (CHARLES HECTOR)