The Selangor government has come up with a series of measures to ease the plight of the lower income and marginalised groups in the state, says State Exco Member for Health, Poverty, Estate Workers...
TINGKATKAN KESEDARAN ANDA
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Panas – What’s hot
Lessons from Sarawak (2,491)A disease that could kill Malaysia (831)On the homeless, lack of academic transparency and human… (821)Shopping therapy won’t solve MH370 crisis (316)No immunity for rape (315)‘Negaru-ku’ – a people’s movement to… (308)Najib should not sue Malaysiakini (293)Downed Malaysian plane raises risk of war between Russia and… (290)Burma: Religious conversion law threatens religious freedom (286)When Malaysian politics is all Bung-ed up (241)
- Gaza: West's weasel words while the slaughter goes on (Zenpolitics)
- Wan Azizah Lebih Bersih Dari Khalid Ibrahim (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- PAS-UMNO CONSPIRACY CONFIRMED! Hardliners defend Zuhdi, slam 'coward & traitor' who leaked Whatsapp (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- Jurang kemewahan dan makna Raya (Projek Dialog)
- Pengkhianatan Kaum Intelektual Dalam Perspektif Kebudayaan – Bahagian I (IRF)
- Jon Snow on Gaza - worthy compassion, but where's the context? (Zenpolitics)