The Fair Labour Association (FLA) is expected to release an investigative report about labour conditions in Foxconn’s factories in China that produce for Apple, later on this week, reports GoodElectronics.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
TINGKATKAN KESEDARAN ANDA
Panas – What’s hot
Lessons from Sarawak (4,526)Selangor: All eyes on Pas but party caught in real dilemma (1,812)Did Khalid lie to the Sultan? (1,068)Sacking of MB from party: Constitutional law implications (1,054)Do-or-die phase of Pakatan Rakyat experiment (954)Will Pas join forces with Umno to topple the Pakatan-led… (655)Discretion of the monarch in choice of MB (628)Can the MB sack the ExCo members and ‘with immediate… (622)Reject Lynas’ application for permanent licence (597)Selangor MB fiasco: The right to seek dissolution (563)
- APA KATA QARDAWI KEPADA ANWAR (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- Erti Merdeka bagi Sabah dan Sarawak (Projek Dialog)
- WAJAH AWAL PROGRAM HJ HADI SUDAH DI PULAU (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- Goodbye MAS Employees Union(MASEU) and other Unions in MAS? (CHARLES HECTOR)
- MTUC calls for tripartite meet concerning Tebrau and Kulai strikes (CHARLES HECTOR)
- Gotong-royong Perdana 2014 Taman Nakhoda (Suara Sri Andalas)