The public has increasingly perceived the fledging PR to be a “fragile”, “feuding”, “fraying” and “faltering” coalition – one that was “not on a firm footing”, observes Martin Jalleh.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
TINGKATKAN KESEDARAN ANDA
Panas – What’s hot
Lessons from Sarawak (6,266)Selangor: All eyes on Pas but party caught in real dilemma (1,809)Did Khalid lie to the Sultan? (1,068)Sacking of MB from party: Constitutional law implications (1,051)Do-or-die phase of Pakatan Rakyat experiment (952)Will Pas join forces with Umno to topple the Pakatan-led… (655)Can the MB sack the ExCo members and ‘with immediate… (617)Discretion of the monarch in choice of MB (605)Reject Lynas’ application for permanent licence (595)Selangor MB fiasco: The right to seek dissolution (547)
- Menganuti dua agama sekali: Meninjau fenomena keluarga majmuk agama (Projek Dialog)
- Minang (Zunar Cartoonist)
- The Honourable Woman - facile drama while world watches real Palestinian pain (Zenpolitics)
- Name (Zunar Cartoonist)
- WAN AZIZAH BOLEH SAH MENJADI MB MELALUI FASAL 53(2) (a) (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- Saving the Federation of Malaysia (Arnold Puyok Political Insights)