Fifty-nine civil society groups today expressed surprise that the Selangor Mentri Besar appeared to be backtracking on his commitment to introduce a freedom of information law in the state. According to press reports, Tan...
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
TINGKATKAN KESEDARAN ANDA
Panas – What’s hot
Lessons from Sarawak (6,308)Selangor: All eyes on Pas but party caught in real dilemma (1,807)Did Khalid lie to the Sultan? (1,068)Sacking of MB from party: Constitutional law implications (1,049)Do-or-die phase of Pakatan Rakyat experiment (951)Will Pas join forces with Umno to topple the Pakatan-led… (653)Can the MB sack the ExCo members and ‘with immediate… (615)Reject Lynas’ application for permanent licence (594)Discretion of the monarch in choice of MB (582)Don’t dissolve the assembly: There is an alternative with… (537)
- Tri Sakti Bung Karno dan Pijakan Historis Kabinet Jokowi-JK (IRF)
- Kronologi krisis Menteri Besar Selangor (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- Anwar pertahan 1 nama calon MB, minta PAS ambil pendirian sama (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- BBC on Gaza - 80 seconds of concentrated distortion (Zenpolitics)
- Persekutuan Kristian Malaysia: Kita mesti terus berharap (Projek Dialog)
- Foreign workers punished - forced to play "volleyball with stones" and refusal results in beatings? (CHARLES HECTOR)