The Penang Forum Steering Committee has pointed out that it is not wrong for parties affected by property development to seek out-of-court settlements.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
TINGKATKAN KESEDARAN ANDA
Panas – What’s hot
Lessons from Sarawak (7,941)Selangor: All eyes on Pas but party caught in real dilemma (1,794)Did Khalid lie to the Sultan? (1,056)Sacking of MB from party: Constitutional law implications (1,041)Do-or-die phase of Pakatan Rakyat experiment (934)Will Pas join forces with Umno to topple the Pakatan-led… (644)Can the MB sack the ExCo members and ‘with immediate… (600)Reject Lynas’ application for permanent licence (588)Don’t dissolve the assembly: There is an alternative with… (523)Sarawak starts feeling the heat of peninsula feud over… (486)
- Muslim menggadaikan nyawanya untuk Kristian di Mosul (Projek Dialog)
- Selangor - Elections or just a new Menteri Besar - What does the law say? (CHARLES HECTOR)
- Wan Azizah masih menunggu untuk menghadap sultan (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- MAH (Zunar Cartoonist)
- Fathers and brothers cannot attend netball tournament daughter/sister is playing in? (CHARLES HECTOR)
- VIDEO PENGKEMUBIAN AL SYAHID - Abu Turob (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)