The Najib administration seems to be very much into KPIs. To help the premier, a string of civil society activists has laid down ten benchmarks for Najib’s next hundred days. Economic reforms alone, they...
TINGKATKAN KESEDARAN ANDA
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Panas – What’s hot
On the homeless, lack of academic transparency and human… (819)A disease that could kill Malaysia (814)Malaysia among 24 ‘worst countries for workers’:… (463)Punishment for professor who revealed uncomfortable truths (454)The jihad hypocrites (443)Shopping therapy won’t solve MH370 crisis (308)No immunity for rape (308)Najib should not sue Malaysiakini (289)Burma: Religious conversion law threatens religious freedom (279)Anwar Ibrahim: Apex court’s ‘Allah’… (240)
- Presiden Pas akui pendekatan politiknya makin berubah (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- KENYATAAN HJ HADI BUKAN MEWAKILI KESELURUHAN AHLI PAS... (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- Freedom Come All Ye, weans of Glasgow, Gaza and beyond (Zenpolitics)
- Suhakam Hopeful Malaysia Will Abolish Mandatory Death Penalty (CHARLES HECTOR)
- Doctors and scientists support Gaza, denounce Israel (Zenpolitics)
- Renungan Raya: Islam dan keadilan (Projek Dialog)