The 2014 Budget does not provide any new strategy to resolve the socioeconomic problems of young Malaysians especially in the areas of jobs and debt, says Steven Sim.
TINGKATKAN KESEDARAN ANDA
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Panas – What’s hot
Lessons from Sarawak (1,111)On the homeless, lack of academic transparency and human… (821)A disease that could kill Malaysia (819)Malaysia among 24 ‘worst countries for workers’:… (468)Punishment for professor who revealed uncomfortable truths (457)The jihad hypocrites (443)Shopping therapy won’t solve MH370 crisis (310)No immunity for rape (308)Najib should not sue Malaysiakini (289)Burma: Religious conversion law threatens religious freedom (279)
- Pesanan Hari Raya Projek Dialog (Projek Dialog)
- Who and what started the recent 'killings' in Gaza? (CHARLES HECTOR)
- Aung Myo Ming’s Gift to Burma (Winking at Life)
- Anwar Kenakan Syarat Kepada Khalid Untuk Kekal MB Selangor – mStar (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- VIDEO : Hadi Awang Perlu Letak Jawatan - Aziz Bari (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- Still the Chosen People? (Winking at Life)