The organisers of an Asean People’s Forum have expressed deep disappointment that nearly all civil society representative selected for a meeting with Asean government leaders were either rejected or barred from speaking. This action...
TINGKATKAN KESEDARAN ANDA
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Panas – What’s hot
On the homeless, lack of academic transparency and human… (816)A disease that could kill Malaysia (809)Malaysia among 24 ‘worst countries for workers’:… (457)Punishment for professor who revealed uncomfortable truths (453)The jihad hypocrites (438)Anwar Ibrahim: Apex court’s ‘Allah’… (311)Shopping therapy won’t solve MH370 crisis (307)No immunity for rape (300)Najib should not sue Malaysiakini (288)Burma: Religious conversion law threatens religious freedom (275)
- While its hospitals are bombed, Gaza is relegated as news (Zenpolitics)
- Sepatutnya UMNO gembira bila dikatakan WAN AZIZAH lemah, mudah sikit nak tawan PRU14.. (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- Isu MB: PAS, DAP beri keputusan selepas Aidilfitri (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- Berhadapan dengan derita dan mati: Perspektif seorang doktor (Projek Dialog)
- Konflik Israel-Palestin dari sudut pandang Katolik (Projek Dialog)
- War Russia (Zunar Cartoonist)