As Malaysians struggle for equality as well, it is timely to look at the challenge facing another Asian country, Korea, which is in the process of establishing an anti-discrimination law. John Smith Thang has...
TINGKATKAN KESEDARAN ANDA
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Panas – What’s hot
Lessons from Sarawak (1,616)On the homeless, lack of academic transparency and human… (821)A disease that could kill Malaysia (820)Malaysia among 24 ‘worst countries for workers’:… (469)Punishment for professor who revealed uncomfortable truths (457)Shopping therapy won’t solve MH370 crisis (312)No immunity for rape (310)The jihad hypocrites (301)Najib should not sue Malaysiakini (290)Burma: Religious conversion law threatens religious freedom (281)
- Tapi Hadi yang mula nya: Hentikan perbincangan isu MB di luar mesyuarat - Mustafa (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- PAS KHIANATI PAKATAN? (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- Jon Snow on Gaza - worthy compassion, but where's the context? (Zenpolitics)
- Do not disturb - Israel just want a little hush (Zenpolitics)
- Pesanan Hari Raya Projek Dialog (Projek Dialog)
- Who and what started the recent 'killings' in Gaza? (CHARLES HECTOR)