For democrats in Sarawak, the last general election was a missed opportunity to push forward the agenda of political and economic reform in a state saturated with political abuse and corruption, says Abang Benet.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
TINGKATKAN KESEDARAN ANDA
Panas – What’s hot
Lessons from Sarawak (6,483)Selangor: All eyes on Pas but party caught in real dilemma (1,804)Did Khalid lie to the Sultan? (1,067)Sacking of MB from party: Constitutional law implications (1,049)Do-or-die phase of Pakatan Rakyat experiment (949)Will Pas join forces with Umno to topple the Pakatan-led… (653)Can the MB sack the ExCo members and ‘with immediate… (610)Reject Lynas’ application for permanent licence (594)Don’t dissolve the assembly: There is an alternative with… (536)Sarawak starts feeling the heat of peninsula feud over… (497)
- BBC on Gaza - 80 seconds of concentrated distortion (Zenpolitics)
- KEADILAN dan DAP hanya kemuka nama Wan Azizah (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- Hanya satu nama dari PKR, DAP: Azizah (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- Persekutuan Kristian Malaysia: Kita mesti terus berharap (Projek Dialog)
- Foreign workers punished - forced to play "volleyball with stones" and refusal results in beatings? (CHARLES HECTOR)
- Gaza's suffering - don't mention 1948 (Zenpolitics)