For democrats in Sarawak, the last general election was a missed opportunity to push forward the agenda of political and economic reform in a state saturated with political abuse and corruption, says Abang Benet.
TINGKATKAN KESEDARAN ANDA
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Panas – What’s hot
Lessons from Sarawak (1,752)A disease that could kill Malaysia (831)On the homeless, lack of academic transparency and human… (821)Malaysia among 24 ‘worst countries for workers’:… (319)Shopping therapy won’t solve MH370 crisis (316)No immunity for rape (314)Najib should not sue Malaysiakini (293)Downed Malaysian plane raises risk of war between Russia and… (285)Burma: Religious conversion law threatens religious freedom (283)‘Negaru-ku’ – a people’s movement to… (277)
- Jurang kemewahan dan makna Raya (Projek Dialog)
- DARI PRESIDEN PARTI KE MENTERI BESAR (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- BANYAK MAKAN RASUAH (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- Pengkhianatan Kaum Intelektual Dalam Perspektif Kebudayaan – Bahagian I (IRF)
- Jon Snow on Gaza - worthy compassion, but where's the context? (Zenpolitics)
- Do not disturb - Israel just want a little hush (Zenpolitics)