Is Mahathir a maverick, machiavellian in his ways or merely mainstream? That’s the question Maznah Mohamad poses in her review of Barry Wain’s book ‘Malaysian Maverick: Mahathir Mohamad in Turbulent Times’.
TINGKATKAN KESEDARAN ANDA
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Panas – What’s hot
Lessons from Sarawak (1,725)A disease that could kill Malaysia (828)On the homeless, lack of academic transparency and human… (821)Malaysia among 24 ‘worst countries for workers’:… (318)Shopping therapy won’t solve MH370 crisis (315)No immunity for rape (312)Najib should not sue Malaysiakini (293)Burma: Religious conversion law threatens religious freedom (283)Downed Malaysian plane raises risk of war between Russia and… (282)When Malaysian politics is all Bung-ed up (238)
- Jurang kemewahan dan makna Raya (Projek Dialog)
- DARI PRESIDEN PARTI KE MENTERI BESAR (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- BANYAK MAKAN RASUAH (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- Pengkhianatan Kaum Intelektual Dalam Perspektif Kebudayaan – Bahagian I (IRF)
- Jon Snow on Gaza - worthy compassion, but where's the context? (Zenpolitics)
- Do not disturb - Israel just want a little hush (Zenpolitics)