Sombath Somphone, an internationally acclaimed Lao community development worker, went missing in December under suspicious circumstances. Sixty-five civil society groups from across the region have written to the Lao government expressing grave concern.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
TINGKATKAN KESEDARAN ANDA
Panas – What’s hot
Lessons from Sarawak (3,584)Selangor: All eyes on Pas but party caught in real dilemma (1,815)Did Khalid lie to the Sultan? (1,088)Sacking of MB from party: Constitutional law implications (1,054)Do-or-die phase of Pakatan Rakyat experiment (954)Will Pas join forces with Umno to topple the Pakatan-led… (657)Discretion of the monarch in choice of MB (650)Can the MB sack the ExCo members and ‘with immediate… (629)Reject Lynas’ application for permanent licence (600)Selangor MB fiasco: The right to seek dissolution (573)
- Allyson Pollock: independence as an emergency operation to save NHS in Scotland (Zenpolitics)
- MARI KITA LIHAT KEDANGKALAN MP INI PERLI ORANG- SETELAH MENJADI AHLI PARLIMEN (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- BAYAR CASH!!! Aliyaa Magda Alirkan Darah Haid Atas Kalimah Allah Akhirnya Mati (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- Erti Merdeka bagi Sabah dan Sarawak (Projek Dialog)
- Goodbye MAS Employees Union(MASEU) and other Unions in MAS? (CHARLES HECTOR)
- MTUC calls for tripartite meet concerning Tebrau and Kulai strikes (CHARLES HECTOR)