Sombath Somphone, an internationally acclaimed Lao community development worker, went missing in December under suspicious circumstances. Sixty-five civil society groups from across the region have written to the Lao government expressing grave concern.
TINGKATKAN KESEDARAN ANDA
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Panas – What’s hot
On the homeless, lack of academic transparency and human… (819)A disease that could kill Malaysia (813)Malaysia among 24 ‘worst countries for workers’:… (462)Punishment for professor who revealed uncomfortable truths (454)The jihad hypocrites (441)No immunity for rape (308)Shopping therapy won’t solve MH370 crisis (308)Najib should not sue Malaysiakini (289)Burma: Religious conversion law threatens religious freedom (277)Anwar Ibrahim: Apex court’s ‘Allah’… (240)
- Freedom Come All Ye, weans of Glasgow, Gaza and beyond (Zenpolitics)
- Wan Azizah tarik pengundi wanita jika jadi MB, kata bekas pengarang NST (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- HJ HADI SOKONG KHALID ? TAK PERCAYA , SELANGOR TUMBANG PILIHANRAYA 2014 (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- Suhakam Hopeful Malaysia Will Abolish Mandatory Death Penalty (CHARLES HECTOR)
- Doctors and scientists support Gaza, denounce Israel (Zenpolitics)
- Renungan Raya: Islam dan keadilan (Projek Dialog)