All Malaysians above 21 who want to share in our struggle may join Aliran. Our members are ordinary Malaysians from all walks of life.It’s easy to become a member:
- Please read and accept our Basic Principles, which define our vision of society.
- Print out the Membership Application Form.
- Fill it in and send it to:
103 Medan Penaga
Applications are considered during Aliran’s monthly executive committee meetings.
- Once you are accepted as a member, you will be notifed and requested to pay an entrance fee of RM5 and the first year’s annual membership subscription of RM12.
- You may deposit a cheque or make a bank transfer or telegraphic transfer into our account with Malayan Banking Berhad, Green Lane branch, Penang, Malaysia. Aliran’s bank account number is 507 246 118 995. (If you are outside Malaysia, please include the “SWIFT” code for our bank: MBBEMYKL)
- Once you have made the payment, please fax the bank pay-in/bank transfer/telegraphic transfer slip with a brief message to 04-6585197. (Or you may scan the pay-in slip and email it to aliran.malaysia at yahoo dot com with a brief message.)
(Visited 1,682 times, 1 visits today)