History taught in schools should be a people’s history that gives adequate recognition to a broad spectrum of social movements and which is people-centred, not elite-focused, says Andrew Aeria.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
TINGKATKAN KESEDARAN ANDA
Panas – What’s hot
Lessons from Sarawak (4,526)Selangor: All eyes on Pas but party caught in real dilemma (1,812)Did Khalid lie to the Sultan? (1,068)Sacking of MB from party: Constitutional law implications (1,054)Do-or-die phase of Pakatan Rakyat experiment (954)Will Pas join forces with Umno to topple the Pakatan-led… (655)Discretion of the monarch in choice of MB (627)Can the MB sack the ExCo members and ‘with immediate… (622)Reject Lynas’ application for permanent licence (596)Selangor MB fiasco: The right to seek dissolution (563)
- Erti Merdeka bagi Sabah dan Sarawak (Projek Dialog)
- WAJAH AWAL PROGRAM HJ HADI SUDAH DI PULAU (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- ADAKAH PAS LEBIH ARIF DARI MAT TAIB DI SELANGOR? (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- Goodbye MAS Employees Union(MASEU) and other Unions in MAS? (CHARLES HECTOR)
- MTUC calls for tripartite meet concerning Tebrau and Kulai strikes (CHARLES HECTOR)
- Gotong-royong Perdana 2014 Taman Nakhoda (Suara Sri Andalas)