In 2006, a representative of the Attorney General’s Chambers announced in the United Nations that they were studying amendments to the Law Reform (Marriage and Divorce) Act 1974 (the Act). Among other issues, the...
TINGKATKAN KESEDARAN ANDA
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Panas – What’s hot
On the homeless, lack of academic transparency and human… (817)A disease that could kill Malaysia (810)Malaysia among 24 ‘worst countries for workers’:… (458)Punishment for professor who revealed uncomfortable truths (453)The jihad hypocrites (438)Anwar Ibrahim: Apex court’s ‘Allah’… (311)Shopping therapy won’t solve MH370 crisis (307)No immunity for rape (305)Najib should not sue Malaysiakini (288)Burma: Religious conversion law threatens religious freedom (276)
- While its hospitals are bombed, Gaza is relegated as news (Zenpolitics)
- Sepatutnya UMNO gembira bila dikatakan WAN AZIZAH lemah, mudah sikit nak tawan PRU14.. (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- Isu MB: PAS, DAP beri keputusan selepas Aidilfitri (WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI)
- Berhadapan dengan derita dan mati: Perspektif seorang doktor (Projek Dialog)
- Konflik Israel-Palestin dari sudut pandang Katolik (Projek Dialog)
- War Russia (Zunar Cartoonist)