We are grateful to those who responded to our appeal for donations last month. We are encouraged by the support and sentiments that accompanied the donations we have received:
- Enclosed is a donation for RM300. It is a small token of appreciation of your great effort in upholding a just and more democratic Malaysia. Please keep up the good work. I enjoy reading Aliran Monthly and have been fervently waiting for every issue every month. To all Aliran committee and members, editors and writers of Aliran Monthly, I salute you.- SKMH PJ
- Well done – Keep up the good work. I am a subscriber to your Aliran Monthly. A small contribution – Hope it will help a little. (Enclosed RM100) – LKS PJ
- A donation of RM50.50 from NHS Kelantan
- Enclosed RM1,000. Kindly send us a year’s supply of 15 copies of Aliran magazines, on a monthly basis, starting from the January 2007 issue. The balance amount (RM550) should be treated as a donation to your esteemed organisation. Happy New Year 2007 to all at Aliran. – NCS Kuala Lumpur
- I wish to donate RM100 to the Aliran magazine and wish you all success in your endeavours. – KLC Batu Pahat
- RM500 enclosed by NS, Ampang Jaya
- A well-wisher (BFR) from PJ has been making a monthly donation of RM100 since last year.
We are sure there are other well-meaning Malaysians who would like to lend their support to a worthy cause. Maybe you have been too busy or stressed out from work and you have not had the chance to get around to it. Well, we really need your support for our work. Make that extra effort…
Apart from making a donation, you could also become a subscriber. If you are already a subscriber, how about presenting a gift subscription to a friend or loved one on birthdays, anniversaries, wedding… It would be a gift with a difference, one that would last the whole year through.
All you have to do is click here to subscribe.
Click here if you would like to contribute financially.
|Thanks for dropping by! You are one of an increasing number of readers looking up Aliran for independent analyses and views. We work hard to keep these articles free for all to read. But we do need funds to continue the struggle for Justice, Freedom and Solidarity. To maintain our independence, we do not carry any advertisements; nor do we accept funding from dubious sources. So would you consider making a donation to keep us going - or why not become an Aliran member or subscribe to our FREE newsletters.|